Do you play tic-tac-toe?
I recently watched some children playing tic-tac-toe. I thought about this rather simple game and discovered 10 things about life I could learn from it. They are:
- The game is not difficult to play. Life is pretty simple, too.
- Reduce the complicated to simple steps and you'll play a lot better. Pick a spot to call your own.
- Whether you're the "X" or the "O" doesn't really matter. We're all human.
- Someone else may get what you want. Don't whine. Choose again.
- Pay close attention or you'll miss an important move and lose. Deal in reality.
- Play with more than one strategy. Life changes fast.
- It's okay to lose. It's just a game. Keep your priorities in order.
- When you win, it means someone else lost. What you do affects others.
- Most games end in a draw. So it really is all in how you play the game.
- How you react to the outcome doesn't change it. Play again.
Discover how these 10 observations help you make a life worth living as you Live Positive today.